THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

**My FaMilY StorY**

My Family not very big also not small…..hehe…..means only have 5 person tat are my father, mother, me, brother and sister but have 2 cousin stay in my house so overall my house have 7 ppl...

Family man…..my father (Mr. OOI) is a bussiness man. We have own bussiness so my father every day also wil at home coz no need go 2 others place working…..my daddy very nice and hardworking because Sunday he also need 2 work…..my daddy also very care 4 me and will give our (daughter) everythings we wanna…..My Mother same vf me very tall (overturned)…..my mummy character?? *Nice*…#Friendly#+++++ my mummy will be busy 4 a whole day coz she need 2 cook + help my daddy…..at the last I think my mummy more clever than my daddy hehe…..

My brother…..younger than me 1 year N now in UM (universiti masyarakat)…..if me wanna 2 talk about tis guy…..3 days also can’t finish so me jz can giv u knw about him probably hehe…..he very like challenging, everything also wanna to try, no matter good for health o not…..sometime he will like rascal coz not listen to parents advice N respect 2 them…..

My younger sister…..now in secondary school…..more beautiful than me haha…..more tall than me…..but very lazy coz me always have 2 advice her to study and do homework or help mother to do home work…..my sister very active coz when school holiday she sure will go 2 tour or go out with her fren…..

No comments: